This unique program has been successfully running since 2010 and is intended to help facilitate Australian principals and educational leaders’ engagement with the Korean history, language, culture and people of Korea. Approximately 170 Australian principals, deputy-principals and educational leaders have participated in the program, and the feedback has been very positive.
For your understanding, please find a promotional video clip for the APKST.
§ PERIODS AND CITIES
○ April 14 (Sunday) ~ April 24 (Wednesday)
○ Gongju, Sejong, Asan, Daejeon, Busan, Gyeongju, Paju and Seoul
§ THE HOST ORGANIZATION
○ 2019 APKST has been developed and hosted by the Korean Education Centre – Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Sydney
§ THE SPONSORING ORGANIZATIONS
○ 2019 APKST has been sponsored by the Ministry of Education in Korea, ASIANA AIRLINES, KTO (Korea Tourism Organisation) in Sydney
§ THE OPERATING ORGANIZATIONS
○ The Program is operated by Kongju National University in Korea (www.kongju.ac.kr) and the Korean Education Centre in Sydney (www.auskec.kr)
§ FLIGHT SCHEDULE
○ April 14: Asiana Air (OZ602) Sydney (09:30) --> Incheon (19:00)
○ April 23: Asiana Air (OZ601) Incheon (20:00) --> Sydney (07:30+1)
★ PASSPORT (must be valid for more than 6 months beyond the date of travel)
§ IMPORTANT INFORMATION
○ The inland expenses will be provided by the Ministry of Education in Korea. It includes full-board, a single room, transfer, guides, entrance fees and interpreters etc.
○ The round-trip airfare and travel insurance should be covered by a participant.
§ APPLICATION PROCESS
○ Please send completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 December 2018.
Korean Education Centre
Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Sydney
Tel : 02 9261 8033 Email : email@example.com