2018 Australian Principals Korean Study Tour
It is my great pleasure to invite you to attend 'the 2018 Australian Principals (Educational Leaders) Korean Study Tour' from 15 April to 24 April 2018 during the school holidays in NSW.
This unique program has been successfully running since 2010 and is intended to help facilitate Australian principals and educational leaders’ engagement with the Korean history, language, culture and people of Korea. Approximately 150 Australian principals and educational leaders have participated in the program, and the feedback has been very positive. I am delighted to offer this program again in 2018, and hope to have an enthusiastic group of educators.
The inland expenses will be provided by the Ministry of Education in Korea. It includes full-board, a single room, transfer, guides, entrance fees and interpreters etc. The participants need to cover their round-trip airfare and travel insurance. For your understanding, please find a promotional video clip for the APKST.
Please send completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19 February 2018.
If you have any queries please call on 02 9261 8033.
§ PERIODS AND CITIES
○ April 15 (Sunday) ~ April 24 (Tuesday)
○ Gongju, Sejong, Asan, Dangjin, Cheonan, Daejeon, Busan, Gyeongju, Youngin, Seoul, Gapyeong, Seongnam,
§ THE HOST ORGANIZATION
○ 2018 APKST has been developed and hosted by Korean Education Centre – Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Sydney.
§ THE SPONSORING ORGANIZATIONS
○ 2018 APKST has been sponsored by the Ministry of Education in Korea, ASIANA AIRLINES, KTO (Korea Tourism Organisation) in Sydney.
§ THE OPERATING ORGANIZATION
○ The Program is operated by Kongju National University in Korea (www.kongju.ac.kr) and the Korean Education Centre in Sydney